Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Christie! Welcome to the group! I know you do so much for Eagle Pipe Heating & Air! We are excited to learn from you. Thanks for being here!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey Christie! Welcome to the group! We love our friends at Eagle Pipe Heating & Air. We welcome your expertise in the group! 

Jessica4
New Contributor

Hello! I am Jessica Cheek- CSR and Dispatch manager/co-owner. Fun fact, I am a natural blonde! lol! I am fairly new to this position but have done and worn all kinds of hats here at our company. We do residential HVAC, light commercial, water filtration, insulation, duct cleaning, and plumbing. It's very exciting to get some new insight and make connections with others! Looking forward to learning more!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome to have you in the group Jessica! How long have you been an owner? Excited to learn from you in our group!

Thresa
New Contributor

Thresa @ DC Cheek Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing. CSR and Outbound Sales Rep.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Theresa! I love that you're a CSR and Outbound Sales rep! Please share your best outbound tips with us!

snw101980
New Contributor

Hi Angie. I'm Shelly and I am CSR and HR with DC Cheek Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We've been in business in Cumming, GA for over 30 years and we are a family operated business.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Shelly! Great to have more Georgia friends in our group! 30 years is a long time! How long have you been with the company?

sambott1
Contributor

Hi, I'm late to the party, but I'm Samantha. I am dispatch/CSR with Mr. Rooter Plumbing in Williamsburg, VA. Fun fact: I take 6AM hot yoga classes (almost) every day before work. I feel that it ... prepares me for work 😂

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Samantha! Welcome - and you're not late to the party! I have always wanted to try hot yoga... is it hard? I agree, a good workout in the morning gets me ready to perform at my best during the day. Thanks for sharing!! Glad to have you here.