THANK YOU for a wonderful Lunch and Learn!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Oh man - what a great group today! I wish I could have talked to you all 1:1! It was great to see the range of experience on the call - Carol with 26 years, and Pam with only 2 months - all here learning and sharing together! I appreciate you all joining us and for sharing your questions and your wisdom.

These sessions are not recorded to create a safe environment for sharing and asking questions. I appreciate the respect that was shown on the call. For those of you that couldn't join us, we talked about: 

• Follow up tabs, processes, happy calls and scripts
  • Incentives for booking calls, commission for closing estimates, and selling memberships, and how to upsell on a call
  • We discussed processes for suspending memberships
  • Outbound calls - how to categorize them as campaigns using tags

We also have some great topics to discuss for future Lunch and Learn sessions. If you have ideas for future sessions or specific topics you'd like covered, please send them to me or comment below and I'll add it to the agenda for April.

We also brought up the idea of making this a bi-weekly meeting vs. monthly. Please comment below if you'd be able to participate on a biweekly basis. 

Have a wonderful week! 

5 REPLIES 5

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Having them biweekly may help us cover more material. Right now things are a little slower so I would have the time but as things pick up and get busier in AC season it would be more difficult to attend so often. I may have to attend but just be off camera and muted so I can answer calls while watching. #multitasking

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

TaylorC
New Contributor II

Thank you for hosting! I would love if the Lunch & Learns were biweekly! 

Same here!!

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you for hosting and sharing your wealth of knowledge with us! I will be looking forward to next time!

Miranda

Thank you for hosting!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC