Toolbox Live: Call Center Edition Event - SOLD OUT!

asnow
Valued Contributor II
Hello Call Center friends,

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in Chicago this week at our first ever Call Center Edition of Toolbox Live. For those of you who are not able to attend, never fear... We will keep you updated on the event. We will be sharing tidbits of information, gold nuggets, best practices, and some of our favorite highlights from the event, here in the CSR/Dispatcher Community Group. 

Preparing for this event has been a bit of a passion project for me. I wish I would have had an event like this when I started building out my call center at my own company, Western Heating, Air & Plumbing, years ago. Imagine bringing together some of the most talented CSR coaches, Call Centers, Call Center Operation Managers and ServiceTitan experts all at one amazing event... I can hardly wait!

The best news is that this week's Lunch and Learn will be LIVE from the event. @krista-gac and I will bring the event to you! Please join us every third Thursday at 11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET by registering here. 

You can learn more about future Toolbox Live Events here

Some of our speakers and supporters for this event include: Michelle MyersStephanie FritzCrystal WilliamsGraham JonesEleazar AvrahamBrandi BiswellBrigham DickinsonRyan StareLaura CrossKathy NielsenGrayson EverettShireen GulAlexa Franco (Osterloh)Kristin SmithKrista LandenJessy KarolevitzJessica Mrozek, and John Pratt

It's going to be amazing! 

11 REPLIES 11

nikitacampbell
New Contributor

I learned soo much from the Toolbox live! Excited for the next event. 

John_Pratt
New Contributor

What a treat it was attending Toolbox!  Angie you put a great event together, I cannot wait for the next one!

jaalahig
New Contributor II

I am bummed I wasn't able to attend! I will not miss the next one!!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I hope you can make it! We had a great time!

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

So excited!!!toolbox pic.jpg

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I'm so happy you were there! Thank for your amazing presentation!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

LOVE IT!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Miranda

Wishing you the best at this event! Excited to hear how it goes!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Thank you! It was an incredible event!