Literature with Emailed Estimates

Misti_Shaver
New Contributor II

A portion of our estimates are created in the office and we like to include the coordinating literature and spec sheets with it.  Is there any other option than adding the documents to the account every time you email out an estimate or downloading the estimate and emailing it outside of ServiceTitan?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

AHennager
Contributor II

@Misti_Shaver 

Hi Misti! Thanks for posting your question in ServiceTitan Community!

I think the best solution would be uploading literature and spec sheets through Forms as PDFs. 

Once you've created an estimate from the office and are ready to email it to your customer, you can select available Forms to be included with the estimate as separate PDF attachments. 

Email Estimate - Forms.png

When initially uploading these types of documents as Forms in your Settings, be sure to set the "Assigned to" as "Job" so you can quickly attach the documents from the "Email Estimate" screen whenever you need to.

Assigned to - Forms.png
I hope this helps!

Best,
Adam

View solution in original post

Misti_Shaver
New Contributor II

Adam,

Oh my, that seems so simple.  We grabbed the top 5 we send out and added them.  Thank you!  You have given forms a new use for us.   🤩

Best,
Misti Shaver

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Misti_Shaver
New Contributor II

Adam,

Oh my, that seems so simple.  We grabbed the top 5 we send out and added them.  Thank you!  You have given forms a new use for us.   🤩

Best,
Misti Shaver

AHennager
Contributor II

@Misti_Shaver 

Hi Misti! Thanks for posting your question in ServiceTitan Community!

I think the best solution would be uploading literature and spec sheets through Forms as PDFs. 

Once you've created an estimate from the office and are ready to email it to your customer, you can select available Forms to be included with the estimate as separate PDF attachments. 

Email Estimate - Forms.png

When initially uploading these types of documents as Forms in your Settings, be sure to set the "Assigned to" as "Job" so you can quickly attach the documents from the "Email Estimate" screen whenever you need to.

Assigned to - Forms.png
I hope this helps!

Best,
Adam