Introduction - High Velocity Accounting

brettneal
New Contributor

Hello to the Service Titan Community 😀

My name is Brett Neal, and with my wife Seasha Neal, we are here to learn and share ideas about Service Titan. My first one would be getting Service Titan to match deposits in QBO, haha! 

But, seriously, we are looking forward to being part of the community, and helping contractors grow their business. This picture was a from a video we were working on, but I couldn't stop laughing, so I'm just sharing a picture. 

HVA Logo - Navy Inverted - small.pngBrettandSeash.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

msmith1_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would suggest auto batching your credit card and ACH payments.  If you are using service titan payments, the reports and the batching get you your exact deposit amounts every time unless there is some type of error (rare).

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Welcome. All of our deposits match ST and QBO. If you only batch and export what is in your deposit, it should match every time. I do 1 daily for each, credit cards, mobile checks, and mail received. That way our CFO can reconcile the bank statement at the end of the month or whenever it is received.

jennbl
Former Titan

Welcome to the Community, Brett & Seasha 👋! You should share the finished video here when it's complete!