Inventory activation

k412white
New Contributor III

I cannot understand why it is so hard to get ST CSMs to activate the inventory module.  I am going to miss a really big opportunity to have inventory as accurate as it can get on the 1st of the month.  They keep holding out on me, and I cannot understand why.  Lately, I have emailed the CSM team several times, and am only receiving the automated response.  Is there someone that can help get this moving for me.  It is the end of the year and inventory will be so much easier for the warehouse side at this time, and also for the truck inventory as our guy's are slow.  If I can't get the module rolling forward; it is going to have to wait until next year, and I really can't justify that to our owner.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

baraica
Former Titan

Hello @k412white Happy to check in on the status to see what the hold up is. Has anyone from the success team reached out to you yet? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

I was unable to get it activated before the end of the year.  However some of it was my fault.  When the Inventory team was emailing me; they were being sent to bulk mail.  Our CSR notified me that the courses that I took and the webinars I attended were a different thing than the inventory cohort.  I will be launching the inventory module in February.  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

k412white
New Contributor III

I agree that it is silly to make it so hard to initiate.  I was told that it is necessary to do the cohort to see if the workflow is suitable for your specific company.  

baraica
Former Titan

Hello @k412white Happy to check in on the status to see what the hold up is. Has anyone from the success team reached out to you yet? 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

k412white
New Contributor III

No I still haven't heard anything.

k412white
New Contributor III

Apparently the invites were being sent for the inventory cohort, but were being thrown into my bulk mail.  I think that we are good to go as of February.

Have you been able to turn on the inventory module?  Did they get back to you before the end of the year?  We are trucking down that road and should probably account for ST lag time in our plan.  Fingers crossed everything is going well for you!

I was unable to get it activated before the end of the year.  However some of it was my fault.  When the Inventory team was emailing me; they were being sent to bulk mail.  Our CSR notified me that the courses that I took and the webinars I attended were a different thing than the inventory cohort.  I will be launching the inventory module in February.  

domenic_
New Contributor II

Im having a similar problem with them activating my PO Module from Legacy. Im not sure why its kept behind lock and key in the first place.