Printable Material List

AnthonyJ930
New Contributor II

I know this has been brought up and answered before but i thought i should update the board for a possible solution.

Would love to see an easy one click solution to a printable materials list for the next days jobs. The current solution i got from support was to basically highlight the material list, right click and print. It works, but it's just messy. Plus theres no good way to have the warehouse sign off they pulled the items, followed by the technicians signing off they received them. 

If ST could integrate this somehow it would be a huge help to track accountability if something gets pulled wrong in the warehouse or the technicians aren't paying attention to what they're loading on their trucks. 

Hope someone else sees the potential benefit in this integration!

4 REPLIES 4

AWTC_Tony
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@AnthonyJ930 I been looking for the same solution!

Here is my current workflow.  It take a little more time but we have had very good results.  We have techs come to the office every Monday and Thursday to pick up materials for Monday-Wednesday and Thursday-Friday.  I created an Excel spreadsheet in a share drive that has a slot for every tech with columns for Job name, Job date and materials needed.  The dispatcher goes through all the calls the night before and fills out the excel for the warehouse manager to print and pull for each tech.  The tech then gets his sheet with all the jobs/materials and double checks it.  I am hoping ST will one day have a materials print list as well!

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @AnthonyJ930 -- love that idea, you should post it on the ideas page and repost the link here. I'd definitely upvote it!

Sheena @ NiFT

I think the above link sends you straight to the ideas homepage. I cant seem to get the link to my specific idea?

https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Done! Anyone who sees this and likes the idea, click the link above and go upvote it!