We would like to be able to send a fillable PDF form to our customers directly from ServiceTitan via customer emails on file. Currently, you can upload a fillable document, but as soon as it's sent to customer emails, it automatically locks the document.

christa_
New Contributor II

5 REPLIES 5

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I upvoted it!

christa_
New Contributor II

Awesome, thank you so much for your response! I posted it as an idea.

wch_alex

Hi,

Oh that sounds really cool. Have you tried looking into the different membership types and see what options they have available for what you might want?

The best course of action in your situation may be something like "Hey give us a call" and then schedule to send out a "Salesman" to sell the customer on the membership as well as be able to present all the information on their iPad.

If you are set in the way of sending out an email with a fillable PDF then I don't think there is currently a method to complete something like this efficiently. You could post it in the "Ideas" tab to get it seen by Service Titan as an idea.

Otherwise I would market it as a call campaign and setup a phone number that can see how the campaign does. It would also create more calls for CSR's in the office so... just keep that in mind.

christa_
New Contributor II

Hi,

It is the form a customer would fill out if they decide to join our recurring Maint. program. It asks for general information; name, address, contact info, filter sizes, payment of choice, number of units.. etc. It's a four page document explaining all the terms & agreements that go along with the program.

wch_alex

Hi,

What type of information are you trying to get from the customers? A survey maybe? If it is a survey, Service Titan offers a survey via text or you could create a more web based survey with "Survey Monkey".

I would still need to know a little bit more of what you are trying to get from the customer to know what you are looking for.