jgelfat
Contributor

010303-ReleaseHighlightsST66-Summer-Email (2).png

Welcome to Release Highlights, Summer 2023 Edition! Our team has been hard at work developing and refining features so that your team can benefit from streamlined operations and elevating customer experiences. 

To kick off this release, we'd like to give a shout out to all the individuals who participated in our first ever Release Preview testing group, providing us with direct feedback while testing out the new features within the NEXT environment. Each participant played a critical role in ensuring the Summer 2023 Release is impactful for all! 

Check out the Release Highlights below, as well as our Release Guide for all the information you need to make the most of these Summer 2023 updates.

Summer 2023 Release Highlights [ST-66] (1).png

Additional Summer 2023 Release Resources:

8 Comments
mirdesch
Contributor II

When does this release roll out? I don't see it on the calendar?

krista-gac
Contributor II

@jgelfat How do we know which rollout group we are in?

Would love to prep my team with an expected date. 

mcampos
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi @mirdesch @krista-gac , apologies for any confusion and the delayed response here. The release deployment date was unfortunately pushed back about a week or so. We are targeting next week to get the rolling deployments going. We'll follow back up to provide you an update with specifics next week. Additionally, we'll be sending out a communication prior to the release actually being deployed to your account. Thanks!

mcampos

Hi @mirdesch @krista-gac , following up to let you know that the rolling release deployments have started. These deployments will run through August 7. You should see your specific downtime window in your account, and you can also reach out to your CSM for any other specific details about your account. Thanks again for your patience!

LaurenD
New Contributor

In the customer & location page sections (Jobs, appointments, call, memberships, recurring services & recurring service events) why is there so much blank space? The program is already so slow and glitchy to begin with, now scrolling is going to take even longer.  

MZAlexis
New Contributor

This new update is horrible. It was perfectly fine the way it was, now I have to scroll forever. I miss the way it looked before, it was compact and now its so spaced out.

wmanning0
New Contributor

Any chance we'll be able to route the dispatch board via a device (Phone or tablet) in the near future? That would be  AMAZING!!

Stevecustomcare
New Contributor

Where is the Service Channel integration box?