Anyone willing to share Pro's and Con's of Phones Pro please! Is it worth it? favorite part and least favorite part?

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

2 REPLIES 2

mirdesch
Contributor II

We just started using Phones Pro last week. So far everyones feedback is that they love it. We are still learning the ropes, however we were able to cancel our afterhours call centre with some work arounds and this is saving us a lot of money making the change very worth it for our company. Our old system could not take more than one phone call at a time, so if two customers called at the same time one would leave a message with our call booking centre. (charged by the minute $) Now we have a hold queue with an option of our customers leaving a callback number. Our customers are getting the help they need from our CSR instead of leaving a message with the call centre. We tried schedule engine but they were not a good fit for our company in Canada as they cannot read postal codes. So far this has been exactly what our growing company needed. 

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Allie,

We use Phones Pro here and we love it but...

Pro's:

Easy to use

Easy to setup a new phone

Easy to setup a mic if you want to use a mic (for CSR's)

It is also quite easy to setup a phone that is not one that they sell

Phones Pro also Integrates with Service Titan very well.

Live Audio Transcription

(Endless amount of pro's)

Cons:

Honestly we have zero problems here, unless you are looking for something extremely specific Phones Pro might not be for you.

Conclusion:

Phones Pro here is great and really helps the efficiency of our CSRs. If you are thinking about switching to this integration, I would highly recommend it. Maybe you could contact Phones Pro and ask for a week demo or something. My favorite thing about Phones Pro is that I don't have to worry about it not working.