AutoBatching not working?

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is anyone else's auto batching not working?  Our invoices are not auto batching and our credit card payments are not either.  Support has not gotten back to me, so is anyone else having this issue? 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing
9 REPLIES 9

dbmcmonf
New Contributor

Hello we are getting messages that autobatching failed and this is because when they didn't batch we went ahead and manually batched. However today is Monday 10/9/23 and our mobile capture checks did not batch over the weekend. We have put a ticket in but the last time we placed a ticket we never found out why this is happening. We'd like to know why this keeps happening and when it will be fixed. For now I will leave the transactions until they can auto batch. Any assistance with letting us know why this is happening and when it will be fixed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

@dbmcmonf - It's my understanding that this has been resolved for you, could you confirm? I want to make sure it's been resolved.

As for the why - I'm digging into that with our developers. Stay tuned!

I appreciate your patience. I know this has been frustrating for you.

Yes it was fixed as of Friday. Will check this morning to make sure it is still working. Seems that works sometimes and then sometimes not. Thanks for responding.

sharonme

I am getting autobatching failed notifications from old batches from September.  Not sure why we are getting these notifications on old payments.

elainegreger
New Contributor

We went through this a couple of months ago. Had to manually deal with them for a few days and then it was back to normal. Never did find out what caused it.

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @KristinS1 - are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I want to make sure to get it over to our team to assist you. Thank you!

KristinS1

Yes, it is finally working that was really weird, but it is working great again!  Thank you! 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

Thank you for following up with us @KristinS1. If it does happen again, be sure to create a Support ticket right away, so they can understand if it's a one-off situation or perhaps having a bigger impact. 

We appreciate you!!

dbmcmonf
New Contributor

Yes we had that problem last week and they were working on it. I waited a couple of days to see if it would be fixed and then ended up manually batching. It seems to be working fine this week though.