Refunded Customer

lizzy1
New Contributor II

When we refund a customer, the invoice and the refund shows up on the AR report forever and ever. How can we remove it from there?

5 REPLIES 5

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi Lizzy, I'm curious if you found a resolution for this?

Madison Moritz

AmberC
Contributor II

@lizzy1 I just tested creating a custom report that might serve you better. You could utilize it to find outstanding balances, outstanding balance age, etc. You can also filter down by column if need be. I don't know if it will work for what you need but might be worth a shot! 🙂

https://help.servicetitan.com/landing-page/report-templates

lizb
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I agree this is quite annoying and makes the report messy. Eventually, it just falls off after 120 days, maybe it applies somewhere finally in the back ground or something. I would be interested to know if there is a better solution for this. 

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @lizzy1, I believe the only way to remove it is by deleting it, but then you won't have record of it in ST any longer. It will still be in your accounting software. Is there a date filter that you're using on a specific report that this keeps appearing?

Sheena @ NiFT

Hi Sheena, Yes. we use the AR Report to submit to the sales department and the owner. We prefer to look cleaner. We want it to go away but not delete them. Not everyone uses our accounting software.