Create duplicate jobs within a project

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

I need a way to duplicate a job within a project. We have a lot of multi-day jobs going on all the time. It would be so much more time effective to be able duplicate the jobs rather than have to create multiple new jobs and copy and paste all the same information into each one. It's very time consuming

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

arenimah
New Contributor III

Hi,

You can go Job > Action > Duplicate Job, and that will duplicate the job for you. That being said, it will not copy estimates or invoice items. 

As of 2021, you have the ability to use Appointments for multi-day jobs, so that may now be a good option instead of duplicating a job. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Lgafa1
New Contributor

Since the most recent update in ServiceTitan, when duplicating existing jobs, we're running into an issue when the duplicated job doesn't always show up. Once the process is complete, the job is nowhere to be found? This glitch seems to be randomly happening from time to time. Has anyone run into this and if so, have a solution to share?

arenimah
New Contributor III

Hi,

You can go Job > Action > Duplicate Job, and that will duplicate the job for you. That being said, it will not copy estimates or invoice items. 

As of 2021, you have the ability to use Appointments for multi-day jobs, so that may now be a good option instead of duplicating a job. 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Amy Weisser - to submit a new idea, please navigate to the Ideas page, then select "Post Idea".

Thanks!

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

How do I go about "submitting a new idea"?

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Amy Weisser - currently, this isn't an ability in ServiceTitan; however, I recommend submitting a new idea if this is something you'd like to see developed. Thanks!

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Yes

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Amy Weisser - are you wishing for each job that is created under the one project to have the same job summary, invoice summary, etc.?