Maintenance Checklist Forms

vha9215
New Contributor II

We have built forms for all the types of HVAC maintenance we do including triggers and tagging to the equipment. For prospects who are looking to see what is included in the maintenance service, we want to be able to send them a copy of the form checklist.  I cannot find a way to preview and save the forms for this purpose as they were built in Service Titan.  Don't want to spend a lot of time in building it out as separate estimate for each type of maintenance.  Looking to see how others may be doing this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am not sure I fully understand the scenario, but from the office under the job, you can click on Files and find the form you are looking for.  You can start it and then immediately save it without having to fill it out.  You can then email the blank form to the customer.  Whole process is quick.  Hope that is what you were looking for and helps.

Element Mist

View solution in original post

AdamCronenberg

Here is what the screen shot looks like and you will see the email, print options when hovering over it.

Starting Form from Office Side.PNG

Element Mist

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RandiThompson

Are you trying to email the form directly out of ST. If not then yes do what @AdamCronenberg said, email it to yourself then save the PDF and you can attach that every time you need to from your documents. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AdamCronenberg

I am not sure I fully understand the scenario, but from the office under the job, you can click on Files and find the form you are looking for.  You can start it and then immediately save it without having to fill it out.  You can then email the blank form to the customer.  Whole process is quick.  Hope that is what you were looking for and helps.

Element Mist

Thank you!

AdamCronenberg

Here is what the screen shot looks like and you will see the email, print options when hovering over it.

Starting Form from Office Side.PNG

Element Mist