Sold Estimates

BrieH
New Contributor

Is there a way to set up notifications when estimates are sold? While setting everything up and watching endless training videos I don't remember seeing anything about sold estimate notifications. I have customers calling me WEEKS after accepting an estimate and they're upset because they still haven't heard from us about scheduling an appointment, but I don't get anything saying they've accepted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mmontgom
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi BrieH! There are a couple of ways you could do this. In Settings->Alerts, you can set an alert (text, email, or both) that will notify you as soon as an estimate is sold. Including those that are electronically signed by customers. If you want a notification to follow up with a customer by X amount of days, you could set a task in task management and select the job the estimate was sold on and a due date. You can assign the task to an office user and that person will get emails and a red dot on their user icon in ServiceTitan until the task is complete. You would need to create a task for each sold estimate, but the tasks can show up under the project as well. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

seth_pea
New Contributor II

We had that problem when we first started with ST. When we finally fixed it, I had to make sure we went back through the sold estimates in the follow ups tab and verify that we had not missed any customers. We had integrated rather poorly so it was a big mess for us but since we got back on track everything has been running smoothly.

mmontgom

Hi BrieH! There are a couple of ways you could do this. In Settings->Alerts, you can set an alert (text, email, or both) that will notify you as soon as an estimate is sold. Including those that are electronically signed by customers. If you want a notification to follow up with a customer by X amount of days, you could set a task in task management and select the job the estimate was sold on and a due date. You can assign the task to an office user and that person will get emails and a red dot on their user icon in ServiceTitan until the task is complete. You would need to create a task for each sold estimate, but the tasks can show up under the project as well.