TAG REMOVAL- NOT ABLE TO EDIT FROM CUSTOMER ACCOUNT WITH EDIT PENCIL

JASZYC
New Contributor

I have a few customer that have a tag on their customer account but does not show it's attached to the account when I use the edit pencil to remove it.

DETAILED EXPLINATION: We have a tag for replacement opportunity. It shows on the customer account when searching for the customer on the call screen and once you open the customer account is visible on the right hand side as well. However once you select the edit pencil for the customer account tags it does not populate as being listed as an active tag and will offer the option to add it to the account. I have seen other accounts that have this tag listed about 3 times.  So thinking it was listed from a tech, I went to the job where the tag originally was and removed it however the tag still appears on the customer account. There is nothing in the leads section. I'm running out of ideas as to where this was input in the first place. 

Questions: Is there a specific section ( much like membership tags) that will prepopulate onto the customer account that I am unaware of? We have already replaced the system and my OCD for reflecting accurate information is in full rage trying to understand why I can not get her account updated correctly. PLEASE HELP!

Were else can tags be added to customer accounts besides the 3 areas I've already found? i.e customer, location, jobs

2 REPLIES 2

JASZYC
New Contributor

Thank you for your response! I don't see the old equipment having a tag assigned to it or is it a setting in place? Our company would like to keep record of all the equipment history if possible to track replacement history. Is there an alternative route to remove the tag but keep the equipment history in place? We would like to keep the replacement opportunity tag option in place if it is a setting. 

Zachkays
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Inside of the Pricebook in the equipment section there is a equipment type section that adds those tags based on the age of the equipment. you can adjust the age that causes the tag to trigger on the page as well. So if you have not already remove the old Equipment and the should help 

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ