Home from Pantheon- Now what?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

What's the first thing you're planning to implement this week? I'm planning to dig deeper into Titan Intelligence and maybe pull the trigger on Conditional Logic for forms!

Just a tip if this was your first Pantheon- don't try to do it all at once! Make a list, prioritize, and then pick one or two things to implement first. Then go back to the list and pick one or two more. If you try to do it all at once, you'll get frustrated and you won't accomplish anything!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

VanessaG
Former Titan

I made that mistake after my first Pantheon. I tried to implement everything I learned, I pick my top three ideas and start there. 

View solution in original post

wch_alex

I think the best solid thing to take away from Pantheon is what new features they have completely released as well as really hunkering down and completing the basic features first. Once you have completed those then I think implementing some of the new features would be good, but I do know there are a lot of companies out there who don't have the basics setup which is almost always necessary or recommended to setup prior to enabling all these new features that were announced at this event.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jsoch

The first thing we have decided to implement was from Matt Ballard's Add on selling for a superior customer experience, we no longer refer to our technicians as technicians, they are professionals. Very excited to implement many other changes down the road, just figured we would start simple!

dtippetts
New Contributor II

Personally, I'm really excited to start implementing some of the more "institutional" things I picked up from other business owners during the Day 1 sessions. On the software side of things, we are diving into a revamp of Job Types and an implementation of Skills in order to make the most out of Schedule Assistant. It is my quest to make sure that Titan gets "clean" data in order to make Titan Intelligence work properly when that really gets going.

LeonWright

Going to take it slow with one or two items to look into each week.  Nice to meet you all by the way!

wch_alex

I think the best solid thing to take away from Pantheon is what new features they have completely released as well as really hunkering down and completing the basic features first. Once you have completed those then I think implementing some of the new features would be good, but I do know there are a lot of companies out there who don't have the basics setup which is almost always necessary or recommended to setup prior to enabling all these new features that were announced at this event.

VanessaG
Former Titan

I made that mistake after my first Pantheon. I tried to implement everything I learned, I pick my top three ideas and start there.