Changing Dates in Inventory Data Entry

Kippereast
New Contributor

We are only able to use the date of data entry on a lot of related inventory items. In a lot of cases it may be a day or two after the paperwork date, before they actually get entered into ServiceTitan. It would help if we could change the date in every date field throughout the entire system.

2 REPLIES 2

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@Kippereast Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post🎉

Would you specify what date entry change you're looking for? Is it replenishing items using transfers or editing inventory items on the invoice process? As far as I know, you should be able to change the date for transfers, also if it's editing a Purchase Order, you can edit the date in Pending status. 

Let me know what exactly you're looking for so I can help you with this 😊

Hello - I have a similar issue to Kippereast. Most of the time In ST, when I receive purchase orders, I cannot back date the AP received date to the proper time period. In QB I can and do correct the dates but my job costing in ST is always out of balance with QB so I have to track job costs in excel which takes considerable time. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing that will allow me to back date invoices?