Counter Sale / Inventory Workflow

DaylaPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Anyone have a great workflow for Counter Sales (ex. walk in customer purchases filter), using a Counter Sale Invoice instead of creating a job, then adding Service Task Code with Linked Material and able to properly see Inventory adjustment? 

Dayla Penn
ServiceTitan Certified Coach
Powerhouse Consulting Group
7 REPLIES 7

rstare
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Counter sales invoices I created with corresponding inventory impact. Does this look like what you're trying to do and it's just not impacting the inventory? Are you 100% sure it's an inventory item and tracking start date has been set?Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 2.53.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-21 at 2.54.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-21 at 2.54.44 PM.png

DaylaPCG

Thanks all! What I'm *wanting* to happen is to be able to use a specific Service code with a Linked Material (which is tracked in Inventory) and see the quantity adjustment in Inventory. As it stands, not adjusting. If I use the material vs. the service it's not the price we're wanting to see on the invoice (without manually adjusting)!

I love the hive mind here and sure am grateful for the Next account to test all the things! 

Dayla Penn
ServiceTitan Certified Coach
Powerhouse Consulting Group

JessicaSmith

Counter sales is designed to just sell materials, not services as far as I'm aware (I don't have counter sales turned on at my present company so I can't test anything!)

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

rstare

You can actually sell tasks or materials. Not Equipment as of now though.

JessicaSmith

Thanks! It's been a while since I've used that feature!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

rstare

Hey Dayla,

To confirm, with counter sales/POS you should be able to just sell a material directly?Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 4.57.00 PM.png