Does anyone here use Sortly for their HVAC inventory?

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

Howdy everyone!

I have been thinking about Sortly for a long time now, but im not sure if it will 100% fulfill our inventory counting menthods, specifically when it comes to items that are not counted, but measured.

For example: wire. Wire is not counted as an item, rather its counted by how much length is left, then the cost is adjusted accordingly.

Can Sortly do that as well as normal counting of items?

I would love to hear anyones experiences using Sortly specifically for HVAC companies!

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

SteveGant
New Contributor III

I work for Ply (getply.com) and we are fully integrated with ServiceTitan whereas Sortly doesn't integrate and basically acts as a standalone app. With Ply you can change the unit of measurement to be feet, gallons, etc. for tracking of measurable materials such as wire, pipe, coolant. Feel free to drop me an email at Steve@getply.com if you'd like to hear more. You can also check out Ply in the ServiceTitan Marketplace 

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

oh i dont care about ST integration. thats something we dont do here. we simply have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs that contain our inventory and counts we do quarterly.