Inventory App

RussFord
New Contributor

Does anyone know how to set up inventory count, we just got the inventory mobile app beta but can't figure out how to start the count.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mcurtis
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

On the office desktop login go to Inventory and select Inventory counts under manage --- When I signed up for the App Beta I had to reach out to my CSM to have the Inventory Counts Feature turned on before it showed on my inventory page.

mcurtis_0-1678992550776.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Ebraunreiter
New Contributor

Is it a separate app to download? How do we download it? We’re signed up for the beta, but can’t figure out how to download it to start. 

mcurtis

I had to download a test flight app to be able to download the beta app. Service Titan Inventory, Also for my warehouse guys I had to make sure they had the permission set to use mobile app.

Hvacguy

How did you give them permission to use the app? 

If you were in the zoom meeting they had last week they sent out an email with the hyper link after the meeting was over. 

zitro
New Contributor

Can you tell me more about this inventory mobile app and this inventory and purchasing.

mcurtis

On the office desktop login go to Inventory and select Inventory counts under manage --- When I signed up for the App Beta I had to reach out to my CSM to have the Inventory Counts Feature turned on before it showed on my inventory page.

mcurtis_0-1678992550776.png