non managed tech and truck

Dnadave
New Contributor

Why does a non managed tech have to have a truck attached to his profile for Inventory when I have inventory turned off on our account?

Hes a helper. He doesnt have his own truck and they float between leads to whoever needs a 2 man crew.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Techs all need to have a truck attached to them in set up, even if you aren't using inventory. For techs who don't have their own truck, I created one truck called "Install Helper" that I could assign to each of those techs. We did use inventory, and if I saw inventory from "Install Helper" I knew I needed to change which truck the inventory came from to the lead's.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JessicaSmith

Techs all need to have a truck attached to them in set up, even if you aren't using inventory. For techs who don't have their own truck, I created one truck called "Install Helper" that I could assign to each of those techs. We did use inventory, and if I saw inventory from "Install Helper" I knew I needed to change which truck the inventory came from to the lead's.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions