Inventory Scanner

SueMoxley
New Contributor II

I'm curious what are the capabilities of this program and a handheld scanner?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Sue, when I was at Pantheon they stated that the capabilities of the scanner tool is for being able to receive the parts via the scanner and then be able to view them in your inventory stock. I have attached an app that demos what I am talking about in the new inventory app.

Keep in mind this is not a final product but it does show the unique features that are yet to come!

Link

If this helped leave a kudo and accept as solution!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Vwise1
New Contributor II

It is my understanding that the current "scanner" function is limited to the cell phone camera. The handheld scanner from Zebra is a strong contender for the final product.

mike_ipa
New Contributor II

has there been any more information on This?   We are beginning the process of starting inventory and would like for our techs to be able to scan out items as they consume them from the trucks. or is this designed that the tech uses the add materials tab and manually puts the items in. 

Michael Taggert

wch_alex

I would love to see the capabilities as well. If I recall correctly the feature is still in beta, if not alpha, correct? They told us when I saw the presentation that they would be enabling it at the end of this year, if not 3rd quarter if I remember correctly.

If this helped please leave a Kudo below!

SueMoxley
New Contributor II

We are just now on boarding so I honestly do not know. 

wch_alex

Hi Sue, when I was at Pantheon they stated that the capabilities of the scanner tool is for being able to receive the parts via the scanner and then be able to view them in your inventory stock. I have attached an app that demos what I am talking about in the new inventory app.

Keep in mind this is not a final product but it does show the unique features that are yet to come!

Link

If this helped leave a kudo and accept as solution!

Can I also Preview the app? Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.44.45 PM.png

wch_alex

This was a link from Pantheon. It seems they have discontinued this link. Sorry that you couldn't get a preview. As I would suspect there will be more previews in the future.