Quickbooks Inventory to ServiceTitan Inventory

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We are currently using QBD to manage our inventory in the trucks and warehouse. Would love to hear pros and cons of switching to ServiceTitan.

Our biggest con with our inventory being in QB is that only few people have access, and I don't know how often pricing is getting updated. Would love to have our counts in ST (everything in one place).

TIA!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member
3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith

If you are VERY CAREFUL and set up ST inventory correctly and have controls in place to USE it correctly, ST inventory is awesome. Read everything and do it right from the start. Let me know if I can help!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

that's what I am working on now. Reading EVERYTHING! if you have any pros and cons of ST inventory versus QBD let me know! I have heard procurement in ST inventory isnt really a thing. 

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

Procure to Pay is a feature that could help you. And I'd implement ST Payables at the same time you implement ST inventory.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions