We have to manually input serial numbers into job purchase orders and then again on the job equipment. Could Service Titan allow the equipment location to auto populate the serial numbers when they are put on the PO?

chad_chu
New Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Ah, I see. So what you do is, you go to the Services in Pricebook then you go to the Service you want to do, lets say Install Package Unit for example, you will then click View/Edit on that Service then go into Equipment and add those items you would like to see on the PO's, in terms of Model Numbers or the "Code" you added for that equipment...

Is this the answer you were looking for?

If you want the Model Numbers on the PO you need to make them all equipment and then add those equipment to the Service Individually...

chad_chu
New Contributor

I am not looking to auto/restock my inventory. I want to input the serial numbers on the PO and have it automatically populate those serial numbers onto the equipment for that job.

wch_alex

I believe you need to make sure your "Equipment" or "Materials" are attached to the "Service" that the tech is completing in order for it to auto populate as well as having this (see picture below) box checked in "Equipment". This will show which items need to be replenished.

If you have more questions on the topic of inventory please contact your success manager!