Is there a way to only show Active Memberships on an account? Currently it lists Expired, Cancelled, Active, etc & will become a long list each time it is renewed if not on a continuous membership. Would be nice to have the option to show only Active.

hbmcclur
New Contributor II

4 REPLIES 4

hbmcclur
New Contributor II

Thank you. I am looking more for a way for the team to be able to see only Active Memberships on every customer's account when they pull up the customer to view. I believe there is not a way to do this yet in ST but just wanted to check. Thank you for reaching out. Much appreciated!

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi,

The closest thing I can get to is when I create a report. Here are the steps,

st1

st2

then you will want to filter out all inactive memberships,

st3

After that you can click on the membership status and it will show the active memberships. This does also show expired memberships but only if the member has an active membership. I will keep looking to see if I can find something more along the lines of what you are looking for but I think this might be as close as I can get.

hbmcclur
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response. I am asking about the membership status on the customer's account. Would like to only see Active Status memberships and was wondering if there was a way to select to see only Active on our customer accounts.

wch_alex

Hi,

If you are referring to the settings page under "Membership Types" then you can select the filter so it filters out the inactive memberships.

I don't think you are talking about the settings page but please be a bit more specific where you are seeing this issue.

Let me know if this helps!