Missing Tasks/Services report

cheri107
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is there a report, or how can I make a report that has invoices with missing tasks/services. We're having a huge problem with it and I'm trying to make it easier to find those missing tasks/service jobs. Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

MirandaMel

Could you clarify a bit more by what you mean by missing tasks/services?  Are you looking for $0 jobs or just that techs are missing billing out a filter or part, etc...?  Best practice is to have dispatch review each completed job to verify the job tasks accurately reflect the summaries.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

cheri107

Services you find in the pricebook that go in the invoice. We have our dispatchers look at them for closeouts, but sometimes they miss them. I created a report for invoices that are empty & identified how to find them though. 

MirandaMel

Ah, makes sense!  Best practice also is to have tasks attached to job types so that they auto-populate on booked jobs...makes it much easier!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

cheri107

We do that as well, but in the case of these jobs, we don't know if it's a warranty or chargeable until we go out there and put eyes on it, so we have the technician put the tasks in. But auto-populating them on other jobs has been a live saver! 

MirandaMel

For our possible warranty jobs, we autopopulate with both our warranty job task AND our Dispatch/Diagnostic...because either way then the tech has to go in and remove something.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE