When a customer signs an estimate from home, they think that the job is automatically booked. A report that shows sold estimates without a booked job would be ideal, but I cannot find one. Solutions?

CJackson
New Contributor III

5 REPLIES 5

terri_ch
New Contributor II

We were also looking for a closed estimate report to see if we missed booking any. . . I just ran an Estimates report -  filtered by Estimate Status = Sold, added columns Install Job(s) and Estimate Sales Installed - hoping that the ones without Install Job(s) are the ones that need to be looked at. . .  

kgarvey8
New Contributor II

Is there a report function though? We have some pretty high volume and having a report would be beneficial. 

CJackson
New Contributor III

We created a custom report that shows all sold estimates for whatever time period we are looking at it.  It includes the associated install job.  Any that have no associated install job are unscheduled, so we can follow up with them from that report.  

maureenv
New Contributor III

That is great, I am going to have to set that up. Thank you

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

Our company gets a text message when an estimate sells and needs to be booked. This can be set up in settings. I even know when a customer signs an estimate after work hours because it comes to my cell phone,