"Automatic" Estimates

dperez
New Contributor

Does Service Titan have the capability to automatically create an Estimate for a job based off answers to the Form within that job?  For example, if an HVAC technician goes to do a Tune Up on a house, and his answer to "Is there currently a water safety device installed on the system?" is "No", the Service Titan would automatically create an estimate in that Job for a Condensate Safety.

Or, if he answers "no" to "Does the customer currently have a plumbing, electric, HVAC plan with us?", it would automatically enter estimates for the corresponding maintenance plan. 

3 REPLIES 3

gotobrandi
Contributor II

With the use of AI I would think ST would have this. 

I agree with RandiThompson, add to the ideas page and let us know and we will vote!

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have been asking for this for years and even had a call about a year ago with the product manager for forms, but nothing really came of it yet (at least not that I know of) but would be nice to incorporate tasks to specific questions on an inspection form that you could build into an estimate.  @thoward Is Karnam able to give an update if something like this is even on the roadmap?  I think it would be huge.  

Element Mist

RandiThompson

Not that I'm aware of but you can add that to the ideas page... I like the concept! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating