forms

Jeanniehall
New Contributor II

Hello,

I would really like when you create a form and when down loading pictures - that they get attached to the history on the job.

Because, having that option to add photos to forms is great. If I have to go back and look at picture/s. I have to go through all the forms -which is not efficient on time.

Just a suggestion that I believe would be helpful.

7 REPLIES 7

Jeanniehall
New Contributor II

Hello Jessica,

I have another questions on forms - The picture does add to the history - Thank goodness.

The tech put a note, where I tag it to be a picture.

Now, am I to create a note under the area where it states: Did you leave notes on file?

Because, from the picture, Steven added a note on todays Job number 14958909 and that note did not get attached to file. I had to copy paste it. I think it was because it was only for a picture.

Please let me know - when mobile is used do notes get attached - like pictures?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

No- notes on forms do not get attached to the job, those are only on the forms.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Jeanniehall
New Contributor II

Hi Jessica,

That is very helpful - So when technician does it from their mobile device - it will attach to history of job.

I have created a completion form and they are to attach the yellow sheet that they write out for each job.

Rather than them going all the way back, I'd prefer they could add it to the job completion form then exit.

I never add photos to forms - I am just testing them at my end for the guys. So that's awesome, when the mobile side it works.

Thanks

JessicaSmith

You're welcome! Happy to help!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Jeanniehall
New Contributor II

I tried it from office and it does not at my end. I spoke with support

Hello Jeannie! This is Gor with ServiceTitan Technical Support Team,
I hope you are doing well, 

At this point, the photos should be attached to the job separately to be available as media when checking the job history. 
The form can be viewed as well, as it attaches to the job, but the photo can be accessed in this case only from the form. 

I suggest posting that idea in the community portal so the product team can view the idea. 

Should you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to get in touch with me,
Thank you for reaching out to ServiceTitan Technical Support Team,
Best,
Gor S.

JessicaSmith

I tested adding photos from mobile. I guess you're right, it doesn't happen when you add them from the office. In what case are you adding photos to a form from the office? Does it happen often? As a work around, I'd just go and upload the same photos straight to the job when you have to do it from the office.

JessicaSmith

I just tested this- when you upload a picture to a form, it does get attached to the job.