Marketing Pro Emails Are Out of Order

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I feel like this is more of a glitch then an idea. Nothing else in ST is listed this way, it is all newest first, but not Marketing Pro emails! Please vote for my idea!

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-1171

Currently on the customer page, it shows the OLDEST email on top. In order to see more recent emails that were sent through Marketing Pro on the customer you have to arrow over to see them. I would like the most recent emails to be first (like the rest of the ordering of ServiceTitan for invoices, jobs, calls, etc. Marketing Pro emails aren't set this way).

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member
4 REPLIES 4

DSmith
New Contributor

I completely agree, and is there a way to delete old audiences? This makes it so confusing when doing email campaigns.

hdonalds
New Contributor III

@DSmith You can't delete them, but you can archive old audiences. 

https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/manage-functions

hdonalds
New Contributor III

Surprisingly, this is actually isn't a glitch - just how it was built to display - but could definitely use improvement. Thanks for submitting it as an idea. I'm actually pretty certain there's an internal improvement request for this as well so hopefully with the power of yours and that one combined it can be improved in the future 😉 

reneem

Glad to get the feedback and idea out there! It is adding up more now that we have been on Marketing Pro for quite a bit. Some of those customers that get consistent emails, thank you emails, recurring service reminders, etc. are now like 6-7 pages back to see the most recent emails they got! So it is adding up more and more the longer time goes on.  Hope my feedback helps someone, some where other then me 🙂 ! Thanks @hdonalds 🙂 I know it is getting the right eyes on it 😊

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member