Podium Integrations

NealMims
New Contributor

Good Morning!

I have noted a dip in our reviews since using podium. looking at their reporting it looks like 98% of the review requests are being "Filtered" and about 2% say it was "processed" does that mean 98% of the requests we have sent are not actually getting to our customers? I did a sample call to myself and it came to me as processed so i'm nervous thinking that the rest have not actually gone to our customers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

aaronwatters
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Good Morning!

Screenshots would help with the diagnosis here, but I've had to call Podium support a few times to work through the triggers on jobs post-setup. What I typically see in the "Filtered" section is the data is pushed from ServiceTitan  to Podium when a job is scheduled for a future date. When that occurs Podium still processes the request and then searches to see if the job is "complete". Since the job is scheduled for a future date the review request will not be sent to the customer. Other variables can come into play here too, I've seen some filters setup to only send the review request if the "Invoice total" is greater than "0". Here is a screenshot showing a client of mine where the review request wasn't sent due to a filter:

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 8.46.15 AM.png

With that said, your best bet is to go to the Monitoring tab on the Automations page and call Podium support for a breakdown on your filtered messages.

Aaron Watters, Leadhub

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

aaronwatters

Good Morning!

Screenshots would help with the diagnosis here, but I've had to call Podium support a few times to work through the triggers on jobs post-setup. What I typically see in the "Filtered" section is the data is pushed from ServiceTitan  to Podium when a job is scheduled for a future date. When that occurs Podium still processes the request and then searches to see if the job is "complete". Since the job is scheduled for a future date the review request will not be sent to the customer. Other variables can come into play here too, I've seen some filters setup to only send the review request if the "Invoice total" is greater than "0". Here is a screenshot showing a client of mine where the review request wasn't sent due to a filter:

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 8.46.15 AM.png

With that said, your best bet is to go to the Monitoring tab on the Automations page and call Podium support for a breakdown on your filtered messages.

Aaron Watters, Leadhub

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hey @NealMims! I wonder if the 98% being filtered is due to some internal filtering feature set up on the podium side? Do you know if they have anything set up in place to steer customers away from leaving negative reviews? If so, it could be that only 2% of the requests actually make it onto external listings platforms like Google, Facebook, and Yelp.