not having any luck editing an audience. Does anyone know how to do this?

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

We have reminders set up for recurring services. When people call and ask not to get any more reminders, how do I remove them from that mailing audience only? (Dont want to mark him "remove from bulk emails" just don't want him to get any more of this specific email.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Community Member

Regarding the call filter...That only works 1x, if your campaign trigger is set to stop sending after call created.

But, depending on your audience settings, they will get added to the audience again when their next service comes due.

You could create a tag for these customers, like "No Reminder Emails", then use that tag to filter them out in your audience settings.

Former Community Member

Supposedly, if they call in using the link, it will remove them from that campaign. There seems to be a glitch though, because I've had a couple people get repeat reminders.

Thanks again for your reply though, I appreciate it!

meghan_r
Contributor

I believe the only way to make sure that they don't get the emails is to put them on the suppression list. I don't think there is a way to make them not receive only one email in they fall into that audience.