Is there a way to make it so that memberships never expire? that they automatically renew until we specifically cancel it? That way with over 4,000 memberships we are not having to renew them every year

jinablas
New Contributor II

3 REPLIES 3

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

If you are looking for an In-depth process to follow or set up, I would look into hiring Kathy Sprague Nielsen AKA "Chicken Lady". She is a pro at Service Titan and can make sure it is customized to what you want or what works for your company. We've been through some nightmares when it comes to our memberships and she was able to simplify things with less work arounds involved.

jinablas
New Contributor II

awesome. we dont keep cards on file but I can pick "ongoing-annual" and it will automatically renew thanks! I will look into that!

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

We have an "Ongoing-Annual" option for our memberships and they will automatically renew if the customer has a credit card on file. We also have an automatic update program through Service Titan where if a customer gets a new credit card due to it expiring, stolen, or being damaged, Service Titan will automatically update the card information for us so we don't have to contact the customer over and over.