Recurring events at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 year intervals.

APSS-BL
New Contributor

I am trying to set up different customers with different recurring events.  I was hoping to use tags to distinguish the different years (ie, your service is due one year from now, or two years from now, etc).  I thought I saw in one discussion that Service Titan only shows out a certain period of time.  I can see the "recurring event" for one year out, but not beyond that.  How do I confirm that the recurring event is working they way I think it is?  I am new to S/T and we are trying to use this as a "flag" to send reminders out to our customers.  Has anyone else done this? If so, I would love some advice and guidance.  This is not a membership, just a "reminder event" for us at the office to send to the customer letting them now the suggested time has passed and service is recommended.  Thank you in advance!  

2 REPLIES 2

elizabet2
New Contributor II

You should look into using tasks in the task manager. If you use recurring services as your reminders they are going to show up on your follow up page like they need to be scheduled. I know there is also a way to send out emails to a group of clients. You may need Marketing Pro to do that though.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into that.