Scheduling Recurring Memberships

clarksmech
New Contributor

Hello I think we should be able to add a membership workflow to where we are able to schedule the first tune-up for heating starting in September and the first cooling tune-up starting in April. Currently, we can only choose in how many months would the first service be formed for our membership-type workflows, which really isn't relevant to seasonal tune-ups.  Is anyone else having this issue and if so what can we do?

3 REPLIES 3

Chels
New Contributor II

Does anyone know how to add an additional "recurring service event" if the customer needed to reschedule but the visit was already exported so you cannot remove link from previous scheduled visit and link it to the rescheduled visit on the Service Agreement page ? 

TheChickenLady
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

You can change that and manage membership seasonally.  It's a lot to try and post here but I'm happy to have a conversation.  515-202-5784.

DWasicek

You can definitely set the Recurring Services to seasonal and pick the month. You can do this in Settings>Recurring Services. I always recommend testing in the sandbox before making any permanent changes in the sandbox. This will allow you to make sure the Recurring Service Events and the off-sets in the membership are working as expected.