membership report

lkind
New Contributor II

What is the best report to pull to see how many active memberships we have. I did pull one but its a little confusing and not sure its accurate

5 REPLIES 5

mkane
New Contributor III
I use  Memberships sold by day then export to excel.  you can removed canceled, suspended etc.  It is helpful to review all the data in one place.  I use it a lot to find accounts that do not have a primary payment selected, and check business units and notes.  

josh_via
New Contributor III

@lkind - I use this report (https://go.servicetitan.com/#/new/reports/1587) and export it into Excel - then highlight all non-numerical groups to count it. At the bottom left, the Excel software will total the lines you have. If you need to granularize the data, you can with the filter function at the top line. This is what I use to count specific memberships or total.

Hope this helps. Stay inspired and stay in touch! ~ Josh

TheChickenLady
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I tend to create my own as I like specific things on membership reports depending on my goal.

beejaxn
New Contributor III

I like to use the general Customer List report and then filter for the auto-generated tag attached to the membership itself. If that doesn't help, you can also run an invoice report for all clients who were billed (successfully or not) and filter by the exact price. 

m_samuel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I like using the customer memberships report template! If you are doubting the results, you might find the status as of a date in the top filter fields helpful:)