mcampos
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 9.55.23 PM.png

With the ST-59 release, we redesigned the way you build and manage estimates in the office so you can quickly get estimates out the door and improve profits on every job. Access the Starter Guide to learn more.

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 11.05.50 AM.png

Comments
piercekiltoff
New Contributor II

Can we hide/show line item pricing from the Office side like we can in the Mobile environment?

mcampos

Hi @piercekiltoff, you sure can. When you over a line item in the estimate, you'll see an eye icon. Clicking this lets you hide items. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 11.49.02 AM.png

piercekiltoff
New Contributor II

Hi @mcampos,

That doesn't appear to show up on every line item, only items inside Item Groups...

test.png

piercekiltoff
New Contributor II

@mcampos in fact, it doesn't even reliably show up there.  I know I've run into that before, but I can't seem to duplicate it right now.

mcampos

Hi @piercekiltoff I looked into this a bit more and it looks like you can only hide line items with a $0 value. I'm not sure if there are any plans to extend this functionality to all line items, but how it currently works today.

More information on the hiding of line items can be found here: https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/sell-estimates-servicetitan

debbloui
New Contributor II

Yeah but......when you don't have them associated with a job how do you see those sales on the modular dashboard?

Version history
Last update:
‎02-21-2023 02:58 PM
Updated by: