Purchase Order Update

dahlbyw
New Contributor II

While there were many great things that came in the last update, there is a new issue with how PO's are printing off. With the new update, the PO numbers in the top left corner are printing nearly impossible to read, is there anything that can be done to remedy this? Thank you in advance! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dahlbyw
New Contributor II

I really appreciate you reaching out, it was remedied in the last update so we are good to go now! Thank you and your team for looking into this and making changes!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

e_dunn
Former Titan

@dahlbyw - Would you be able to provide a screenshot here? I've heard from our Product team that this was fixed last week, but if you and others are still experiencing issue, I'd like to update the team.
Thank you!

dahlbyw
New Contributor II

I really appreciate you reaching out, it was remedied in the last update so we are good to go now! Thank you and your team for looking into this and making changes!

So glad to hear it's all fixed @dahlbyw - apologies for not getting to your original post sooner!

d646
New Contributor II

I have been complaining about this same problem along with how small all of the font is. Prior to the update we where getting inconsistent font sizes, almost like the more you added the smaller everything got. Now everything is just small. Hopefully Titan fixes this quickly. 

@d646 - has this been resolved for you as well?

d646
New Contributor II

This has been resolved for the PO number at the top. The font of the items on the purchase order itself are still small but at least we can read the Purchase Order number now. 

@d646 - Is this idea (COMMUNITY-I-804) similar to what you are looking to do?

dave_fa
New Contributor II

I echo this sentiment, all the items need a significant increase

dave_fa
New Contributor II

Adding my vote to this!

My warehouse manager literally needed to purchase and is now using a magnifying glass. 

Please address this asap, the PO number is way too small!