Tracking each tech’s arrival time with respect to the arrival window.

aricci92
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Currently, servicetitan only marks an appointment as on-time or not based on the first technician that arrives. But if two technicians are going (or a tech and a helper) then the second person to arrive isnt tracked towards their KPI. It would be nice to be able to determine if all people arrived within the arrival window, not just the first one.

Then we can track who is getting to their jobs on time and who isnt. Right now, a good apprentice could technically cover for their mechanic by arriving on time and allowing the tech to arrive later. Only way to track that now would be manually. Would love to be able to have it on a KPI report

I want to be able to track when each technician gets to the jobsite, not just the first technician. That way I can see who runs late no matter what and people can't cover for eachother/.

Does anyone have any thoughts or solutions?

2 REPLIES 2

aricci92

JOllinger
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @aricci92This sounds great. I would encourage you to share this idea with our Product team here: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!