Invoice Add-On report

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

We would love to see a report that showed invoices that included Add-On Sales. We are considering paying a spiff based on add-on sales. For example if we get a water heater call and the technicians sales them a disposal we would consider that and add-on sale.

4 REPLIES 4

plumbout
New Contributor

Did this ever move forward as a report? Need this report! 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Mark Preston -

Discussions should be used as starting points for asking a question, sharing advice, offering a recommendation, and/or providing a best practice amongst Community users. Starting a discussion makes it possible to ask, learn, teach, compare, and create with other users. These discussions can range from providing internal knowledge or gathering research on a potential product idea. If you find that the answers or feedback you get from a discussion do not suffice, then I would recommend heading over to the 'Ideas' page to submit a new product idea you'd like to see developed: https://community.servicetitan.com/s/ideas

Thanks!

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member
Where exactly do I post it as a new idea? I thought that was what I was doing. Thanks, *Mark Preston* Controller *Office:* (850) 583-5422 *Email:* MarkPreston@RooterMan.com *Web:* www.RooterMan.com/Nwfl www.Facebook.com/RooterManNWFL Click here to learn more about the Torch Award Program! <>

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Mark Preston - thanks for this discussion post! If this is something you'd like to see implemented in ServiceTitan I recommend submitting it as a new idea. Thanks again!