Is there a way to run a report that would show me duplicate customer profiles/or locations?

Previous ContributorPrevious Contributor
Former Community Member

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Yes, there is a duplicate customer and duplicate location report. I have them scheduled to get sent to me daily.

View solution in original post

Nancy
New Contributor III

Here's how to do it in case anyone stumbles on this thread. 

image.png

HI will you send me the steps to that report also??  I can't tell if I don't have permissions or what the heck!!  stacimcd4544@gmail.com

22 REPLIES 22

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

It is on the way.

Hello Donna, would you mind sending me those instructions as well? Bryan@absolutecomfortcs.com

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

No problem. On the way.

HI will you send me the steps to that report also??  I can't tell if I don't have permissions or what the heck!!  stacimcd4544@gmail.com

On the way. Hope it helps.

Donna would you email your steps how to pull duplicate records to Liz@theplumberguy.com when you have time. Thank you!

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

On the way.

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

What is a good email address and I will send you the steps. You have to "Create a Report". Not too hard, but not sure if you have done it before. You can shoot me one if you would rather not post yours. donna@korrectplumbing.com

Hi Donna! I would really love those steps if you could send them my way when you have free time! Thank you (: pma@callautumn.com

On the way.