Power BI with API Key

sanapol
New Contributor

Has anyone created PowerBI dashboards with an API Key?  I'm not sure if this is possible so wanted to check here to see if its been done previously.  The reporting and custom dashboards are great on the platform but I'd like to tie multiple tables together so they can interact with one another.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

baraica
Former Titan

Hello @sanapol It is doable- you can reach out to our integrations team at integrations@servicetitan.com to obtain an API key. We don't have a direct integration with Microsoft but the team would be able to supply the API key as long as you have the correct packaging and you would be in charge for development on your end. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

patslkva
New Contributor

Hello! I just wanted to see if you were able to find out how to make this integration work? We would like to do this as well, so any information would be great.

Thanks!

paden
New Contributor

We don't use Power BI. But we use Retool and also have built some custom dashboards on the web. You can do a ton with the APIs. Here is simple column dashboard we have built:

paden_0-1692064175102.png

baraica
Former Titan

Hello @sanapol It is doable- you can reach out to our integrations team at integrations@servicetitan.com to obtain an API key. We don't have a direct integration with Microsoft but the team would be able to supply the API key as long as you have the correct packaging and you would be in charge for development on your end. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team