Reports showing new cust vs Install jobs

ABeggsCW
New Contributor

I am wondering if anyone has this built and working. I am trying to pull reports, without having to go through each customers account and scrub the list, that will show completed install jobs from new customer accounts.

If I go to build a report based on customer, I get the "created on" field under the customer selections, but under jobs it just shows me a number, there is not a way to filter it to job type.

The same goes if I try to build the report based off jobs, but vice versa. I can get the job types to filter through but there is no option for me to filter "new or existing" customer selection.

I have already contacted ST support to see if they know if a report or can guide me through building one, but it doesnt seem like it is possible.

I do tag all new customers' first jobs as "New Cust" but if the job starts as a demand call and then goes into a sales call, I cannot pull a job report with the tag new cust, as that tag is only available on the 1st call scheduled, not the turns. If a customer is a new customer and their first appointment is the sales call, then this will give me the info Im looking for, but marketed leads do not account for the majority of our HVAC install jobs.

There has GOT to be a way to pull the data I am looking for.

0 REPLIES 0