Reports

dbmTHester
New Contributor

What is the best report to use to track warranty's an recalls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

There's a report called "Productivity" that uses the Technician Performance template. This report measures tech efficiency and also captures inefficiency, such as: Recall jobs, Recalls caused, Tech Recall %, and Billable Hour Recall Deduction. Hope you find it useful! Here's a snippet of the columns you can add:

productivity.png

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios

There's a report called "Productivity" that uses the Technician Performance template. This report measures tech efficiency and also captures inefficiency, such as: Recall jobs, Recalls caused, Tech Recall %, and Billable Hour Recall Deduction. Hope you find it useful! Here's a snippet of the columns you can add:

productivity.png

Sheena @ NiFT

dbmTHester
New Contributor

@baraica So basically i am trying to go track how many times we have to return to jobs in a month! Returns that were our fault or returns that could have been prevented by our techs! This technically would be a recall to us as a warranty would be the fault of the pruduct. If that makes since!

I know some companoes have differnt verbage regaurding that! so thats why i listed both warranty's and recalls! 

I guess foe me recalls would be what i am looking for! 

baraica
Former Titan

Hi @dbmTHester, well first thing is first, how are you classifying warranties and recalls?

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team