BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

4 Comments
Ashley_Miles
New Contributor

Appreciate you for breaking down things. Most likely the role permissions were not set up to allow those people reacting into proposals.

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@BCN that was my comment! First, I don't have a build estimate button in the "kabob" I do on the job booking screen but it doesn't give an option to select a proposal? Second, if that button is something I can have turned on, when I email it will the customer see it in the pretty Good, Better, Best format with pics and financing and all that jazz like in mobile? 

I am an admin and I have all permissions. 

Screenshot 2023-08-17 152543.pngScreenshot 2023-08-17 153722.png

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@RandiThompson The ability to build estimates on locations is a feature exclusive to "project tracking" which is only available for commercial-focused users. That was an oversight on my part- I should have shown a more universally applicable workflow, like initiating the estimate from the job page. You should still see templates when starting from there. I tested in your account and everything is working properly. Keep in mind, Templates are tied to BUs. Youll only see templates that are tied to the job's Business Unit
CleanShot 2023-08-18 at 10.08.52.png

RandiThompson

@BCN we do project tracking with RNC and CNC? But I did figure out our hiccup so thanks for the reply and maybe other people are doing the same thing. I built out the proposal BU for what the proposal job would be not what the selling job would be..example: we have a residential service BU which would be set to the no cool job but I had the proposal set to residential install BU since that's what the install would fall under. If I change the BU on the proposal to the service BU will that effect any KPI's, or since we will select the install BU when we book the job all will be ok?