Hi, from East Tennessee!

Michele_F
New Contributor II

I am a CSRM and office integrator for a small Chimney Sweep & Repair business in East Tennessee.  Would love to hear from others either in this industry or who are also working in a small family-owned business about how they are utilizing ST to help integrate their workflow.  

🙂  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello and welcome to Community! I recommend taking advantage of all the free trainings and networking opportunities that ServiceTitan offers. Sometimes it feels like it is hard to make time for them all, but in the end it's been worth it for us to attend as many as we can.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Miranda

Hello and welcome to Community! I recommend taking advantage of all the free trainings and networking opportunities that ServiceTitan offers. Sometimes it feels like it is hard to make time for them all, but in the end it's been worth it for us to attend as many as we can.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

Michele_F
New Contributor II

Thank you, Miranda!  I have had amazing help from Admins all over!  It has by far been my best resource, and I appreciate all the information 🙂 

annajohnson
New Contributor

Hi Michelle.  Charlotte, NC here so we aren't too far away.

We just switched to ServiceTitan a few weeks ago but it's getting easier.  At least a vast majority of our customers haven't felt any pain and most of our techs like ServiceTitan mobile.

One thing we are utilizing that seems to help is the Alerts (Settings>Integrations>Alerts) so people are notified when things happen. An example is when a Plumbing Sales form is completed, an email alert is sent to our plumbing sales manager and to our plumbing install supervisors so they know they are about to get a job and can start looking at the sales job to see what pictures have been added as well as review the information in the Plumbing Sales form.  We did the same thing when an estimate is sold.

We've also set up job types so that certain job types automatically add a tag to the job, and then we can require forms to be completed and alerts to be sent out when that tag is present.  This has helped specifically with our various warranty calls so our warranty team knows that they need to reach out to the vendor.