Residential Certified Administrator - Commander Level

Nelson_Gothard
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Just got a certification in my inbox that I am now a Commander-Level Residential Certified Administrator! 

Question out of curiosity: What's the threshold for getting this certificate? The description says that I have demonstrated exceptional mastery and leadership in using the ServiceTitan product. I've taken a lot of courses and studied the various curricula and have worked hard to gain a better understanding of the software. I've done my best to explore new areas and workings within the scope of the ServiceTitan software to better benefit myself (and my experiences) and my company. But what qualifies me to be a Commander-Level CA? I feel like I am always learning something new, figuring out new workflows, rediscovering the methodology behind everything that I work on, and ultimately trying to drink from the fire-hose that is ServiceTitan.

2 REPLIES 2

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

@Nelson_Gothard To receive the Certified Admin certification (Commander Level) you have to complete the certification exams. You have already done so, so your certificate shows that you already have this designation. https://certifications.servicetitan.com/2cbc34f4-37b0-4395-8aa4-71c40740448d

AshleyB

That's a great question. @DanielleCombs  can you help us out with this one? Congrats on getting your commander badge!