Time to get squeaky again-regarding deactivated Techs

debbloui
New Contributor III

I am wondering why I can't view a past dispatch board in full-currently inactive (terminated) technicians who were on jobs on days in the past are not visible when I go to that day. When I am trying to do a sanity tech on how many techs and how many jobs we did on a day last year compared to the same day this year, I can't because any tech who has left my employ is no longer visible. In addition, when I go to the payroll approval tab and choose a tech and select view Activity Detail Report, it doesn't populate the tech's activity history for that payroll cycle. There are other reports, but the utility of this one should be fully functional since it is the report associated with the tech's performance and activity during that work week. GRRRRRR....

2 REPLIES 2

bgrant
New Contributor

Hello Debb, Thank you so much for your feedback regarding deactivated technicians. When technicians are deactivated they will be removed from the user interface that way this does not interfere with your daily data. We do understand how this can be useful. This is a great idea and best place to search or submit this idea is on our Ideas page in the ServiceTitan Community. I found this idea that looks similar https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-728

If it sounds like your idea, then I’d recommend voting on it to show your support! Once you vote, you’ll be able to track its status and even get credit for voting. If it captures most of your request but you want to add more – I’d recommend commenting those additions after you vote.

shirastein
New Contributor III

Thank you for reaching out. One of our product experts will be in touch shortly to further assist you.