Account Profile balance due field.

mschmidt
New Contributor

I use the Balance due field on an accounts customer side for Red flag issues that might be happening.

Now it will not show a balance due when a customer puts down a down payment. $-150.00 and their job has not been completed yet. The job is still in progress.

I have asked them about this and support keeps going round with me that I should be able to see this on an invoice. Well if I am looking at an invoice that means the job is complete.

The other reason I use this field is for their refunds. I never know if I am selecting the correct options for a refund.

their description's are not very clear to me. And most of the time I never know the reason behind a refund. So I am guessing.

So when I see a credit balance on an account and I think it should be zero, that is a red flag that something is not correct. But now I don't see a balance due if all the invoices are complete and paid. But the customer still has a down payment on their account and I can not see it on the balance Due field on their account.

Why did they remove this?

0 REPLIES 0